ANNOUNCING OUR GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP WITH ST GEORGE'S UNIVERSITY, GRENADA, WEST INDIES
Study Medicine in India & Grenada/UK
Disease is disharmony. Through our healthcare initiatives, we strive to address this disharmony and restore the mind-body to its natural state of wellbeing.
Similarly, ignorance is disharmony. Our education initiatives seek to address this disharmony and renew the desire for knowledge and wisdom.
At the Ramaiah Group, we are constantly working towards breaking new ground in an effort to solve the problems faced by society today. In doing so, we hope to contribute to the economic and social development of our community.
Sensing an urgent need for skilling, the Ramaiah Group has launched a series of quality skill development initiatives that seek to not only train novices but also upgrade the skills of experienced professionals.
Our focus on healthcare and education is not limited to classroom learning and hospital treatment alone. Our true purpose comes alive through our on-ground community initiatives.
- INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- MEDICAL COLLEGE
- MEDICAL COLLEGE HOSPITAL
- INSTITUTE OF NURSING EDUCATION & RESEARCH
- DENTAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL
- COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
- PRE-UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
- COLLEGE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT
- COLLEGE OF ARTS, SCIENCE & COMMERCE
- ADVANCED TESTING LABORATORY
- COLLEGE OF LAW
- INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
- INSTITUTE OF PHYSIOTHERAPY
- SCHOOL OF ADVANCED STUDIES
- MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
- INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL SCHOOL
- ADVANCED LEARNING CENTER
- INSTITUTE OF NEUROSCIENCES
- CLINICAL RESEARCH CENTRE
- CLINIC, KIAL
- RAMAIAH HARSHA HOSPITAL
- RAMAIAH CARE
- UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- INDIC SPECIALTY AYURVEDA RESTORATION HOSPITAL